27 Nov — on 1 December. 45-й Antique shop. For the first time in the Gostiny Dvor
ARTinvestment.RU 25 ноября 2019
In the main antique show on Ilyinka, 4, will be attended by about 200 Russian galleries
event Organizer — company "Expopark exhibition projects" — have developed for this Salon special exposure solution. In Gostiny Dvor will be "street" Antiques, jewelry, vintage and quarter "Art&Дизайн".
the centerpiece of the Salon is of the gallery "Elysium", "Kardasidis Art", "Russian avant-garde 10-30-х gg", "Time", "Kutuzovsky, 24", "Altruist", "Patriarchal", "Antique trade A. E. Lelyanova", "Antique seasons" Antique gallery "Petersburg". There will be presented paintings by Ivan Shishkin, Vasily Polenov, Ilya Repin, Konstantin Somov, Zinaida Serebryakova, Alexander Deyneka, Anatoly Zverev, sculptures Paolo Trubetskoy, Evgeny Lanceray.
international Confederation of collectors, antiquarians and art-дилеров will present at the Salon a non-profit exhibition "Trends of collecting in Russia." In the exposition more than 50 works from private collections that tell about the main directions of the gathering formed in our country. This Museum quality Russian art: icon painting, Russian painting of XVIII–XIX centuries, "Russian impressionism" and the avant-garde painting of the Soviet period and nonconformists. A separate part of the exhibition tell about collecting European art.
the Salon is a gallery, prepared a thematic exhibition. So, the oldest antique gallery "Petersburg" will present masterpieces of Russian painting of the middle XIX — the first third of the XX century from the 20 iconic works. In the center of the exhibition — painting "the Model" created by Ilya Repin in 1920-е years. For this picture posedMary (Marianne) Khlopushina, which at that time settled in the vicinity of the manor Repin Penates, and for several years was the artist's model. In the works of the late period of Repin, one of which is "the Model", is particularly pronounced interest in the expression of subtle psychology in portrait of by the expressive General painting.
At the stand of the gallery "Antique seasons" will take place the exhibition "Classic for the ages". It included works of prominent Russian artists of XIX–XX centuries: Ivan Shishkin, Vasily Polenov, Julius Klever, Gavriil Kondratenko, Ivan Welz, Alexandra Gina, Nikolay Dubovsky, reflecting the scenes of national history, and also praise the beauty of Russian nature.
the Gallery "Russian art Nouveau" he said on the stand about the travels of the artists whose works were created in the period of the late XIX — the first half of the twentieth century, as a genre scene "Rocky river. Anglers" by Alexander Egorov 1901-1902 years or Parisian landscape Kliment Redko with the picture of fancy car 1920-х years.
In the centre of the theme of the exhibition "Russian style", prepared by the Gallery "Altruist" will be devoted to the history of Ancient Russia five monumental decorative panels, created by Mikhail Yakovlev in 1913, after graduating from the Stroganov and the Tenishev school. The works belong to the early period of the master.
"Women in art and the art of women" — name of the exposition of the Gallery "vellum". On the stand will be presented as images of women — "Young woman on the background of the Church" Philip Malyavina and "Jupiter in the guise of Diana and the nymph Callisto" by Carl Beggrow, and paintings of famous artists: Olga Della-Вос-Кардовской, Olga Ostroumova-Лебедевой, Alexander Konovalov.
"the Valentine Ryabov Gallery" will exhibit the magnificent landscape by Konstantin Korovin "Paris by Night", 1923 from the series "Lights of Paris". Another picture from the same series — "Paris. Night cafe" 1929 — will be included in the exposition of the International Confederation of collectors, antiquarians and art-дилеров (MKAAD).
Drawings of Natalia Goncharova — sketches of the costume of the Spanish flu, 1920-40-х years and evening dresses "the Hierophant", 1920-30-х years — will show the gallery "Elysium". After emigrating to France, the artist created sketches of scenery and costumes for "Russian seasons" by Sergei Diaghilev, including Spanish dresses for the ballet "Bolero" by Bronislava nijinska. In 1920-е years, Goncharova collaborated with famous fashion designers: Coco Chanel, Nadezhda Lamanova and the fashion house Mary Mybor Cuttoli.
"forma Gallery" is a solo exhibition of Soviet artist-реалиста Vladimir Tokarev, a graduate of the Rostov art College and the Institute. I. E. Repin.
for the First time in the Antique Saloon single quarter "Art&Дизайн" will be dedicated to emerging art and collectible design. It involves such well-known galleries such as: "heritage", "Арт-Бокс/Е.К.Арт-Бюро", "Quantity 1/1" PA Gallery. Here will be located the mission of the Russian designers, Olga Soldatova, Anastasia Panibratov and Maria Romanova.
the Organizers 45-го Russian Antique Salon prepared a rich business and educational programs, which included: legal forum,on trafficking in movable cultural property, "lecture Treglia Trinity: history of paradox" by Sergei Zotov, co-author of the bestseller "Suffering middle Ages", the conference "Jewellery brands as a national pride of Russia", discussion from the school Masters and the Public Talk of designer Maria Romanova.
Normal (without benefits) tickets at Salon cost 500 rubles.
BUSINESS PROGRAM 45-го RUSSIAN ANTIQUE SALON
27 Nov, 2019. 12:00-16:00. Conference "Jewelry brands like national pride of Russia. Formation of premium market jewellery brands of Russia. Investing in jewels" Organizers: Association "National jewellery brands of Russia", Fund of development of jewellery art in Russia.
27 Nov, 2019. 17:00-19:00. Public Talk "art in the interior is not a luxury but a necessity. How to communicate effectively to all members of the art-рынка".
28 Nov, 2019. 12:00-15:00. Legal forum "the Rights and obligations of the parties in the trafficking in cultural property". The forum is expected to discuss the law enforcement practice of the law on the import and export of cultural valuables and topical issues of implementation of copyright legislation, including the right of succession and exclusive right. Organizer: international Confederation of collectors, antiquarians and art-дилеров.
28 Nov, 2019. 18:00-19:30 Lecture "Treglia Trinity: history of the paradox". Lecturer: Sergey Zotov — cultural studies, scholarship of the University of Humboldt (Berlin), laureate of the award "Educator", co-author of the bestseller "Suffering middle Ages: the paradoxes of Christian iconography". The lecture Sergey Zotov talk about what was iconographic censorship in modern times and compare the Russian situation with the West on the example of two unique works — spiritual paintings of the Flemish school of the late fifteenth century Russian icon of late XVIII century. Today, many centuries later, these works are finally included in the history of art as curiosities or rarities, but as the masterpieces of his era, on a par with more famous monuments of painting.
30 Nov, 2019. 14:00-16:00 Discussion "Antiques, collectibles, design and contemporary art collections". Organized by: Masters school.
30 Nov, 2019.17:00-18:00 Presentation of the publication "an Open letter to the Community of St. Eugenia". Publishing house "Krepostnoy" (3 volumes). The publication will present: Arsen Melitonyan, President of the Union of deltiologists of Russia, Vice-президент Union of collectors of Russia, candidate of historical Sciences, and Alexander Senkevich, doctor of philological Sciences, member of the Union of writers of Moscow. Organizer: Union of philatelists of Russia.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
Attention! All materials of the site and database of auction results ARTinvestment.RU, including illustrated reference information about the works sold at auctions, are intended for use exclusively for informational, scientific, educational and cultural purposes in accordance with Art. 1274 of the Civil Code. Use for commercial purposes or in violation of the rules established by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation is not allowed. ARTinvestment.RU is not responsible for the content of materials submitted by third parties. In case of violation of the rights of third parties, the site administration reserves the right to remove them from the site and from the database on the basis of an application from an authorized body.
- 14.08.2020 Face mask for $1.5 million In this sum cost the unnamed "billionaire from Shanghai" ordering a mask of gold and diamonds from the jewelry company Yvel
- 14.08.2020 A special contract for buyers of art of authors of African descent For fight against speculators, Christie's has developed a list of conditions of purchase
- 13.08.2020 Cultural institution in the U.S. last year spent $7.9 billion This year a repeat result is not obtained – loss of art-индустрии the United States already amounted to $150 billion And this is not the final figure
- 13.08.2020 Biography Yayoi Kusama will be released as a graphic novel With the history of one of the most successful contemporary artists in the form of a comic book will be available from 15 September 2020
- 12.08.2020 The logistics company blames art-дилера in unpaid bills for storage of paintings As compensation, the paintings stored in the warehouse, want to sell under the hammer
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 27.01.2021 Литература: Дэвид В. Галенсон. Старые мастера и молодые гении Книга, призывающая разобраться в основных мотивах творчества и их влиянии на рынок художника
- 12.08.2020 Literature: Piroska Dossey. Sold! The book is about the phenomenon of pricing, the original title of which was ahead of its time in a decade
- 07.08.2020 Movies: "the Cool school" The emergence of abstract expressionism on the West coast of the United States the voice of the Big Lebowski
- 31.07.2020 10 most unusual ArtTech-стартапов 2020. Part 1 AI talks about young companies whose ideas have become especially popular with the onset of the quarantine
- 30.07.2020 "Russian week" in 2020, London: facts, figures and key findings AI collected basic information at the end of the summer series of Russian sales in London
- 30.07.2020 In Saint-Петербурге opened the exhibition "Artists and collectors — to the Russian Museum. Gifts. 1898-2019. Favorites" The exhibition, held simultaneously on all the main belt, has collected more than 1,500 items donated to the Museum since the founding of the
- 27.07.2020 Fedor Rokotov exhibition opens at Historical Museum of Moscow A collection of works of the famous Russian portrait painter XVIII veka will showcase on 29 July 2020
- 07.07.2020 In the State Tretyakov gallery opened the exhibition "Nevsegda. 1968-1985" Exhibition — part of the trilogy initiated by the project "the Thaw" (2017), will be held at the New Tretyakov gallery from 7 July to 11 October 2020
- 17.06.2020 Exhibition of modern Russian art "Unmoscow" will be held in August in the St. Petersburg Manege Supervisors under the leadership of Antonio Gauzy selected works of 80 authors from different regions of Russia. Part of the exhibits created especially for the exhibition
- 10.06.2020 In Italy after the quarantine was renewed exhibition of "Sfumato" George Cooper Exhibition in the halls of the Academy of fine arts of Florence, dedicated to the 80-летнему anniversary of the artist, will run until 5 July 2020
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$85,81 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Marc Chagall$28,45 million
- 5. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 6. Nicolas Staël$22,25 million
- 7. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 8. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 9. Tamara de Lempicka$13,36 million
- 10. Nicholas Roerich$12,13 million
- 11. Kuzma Petrov-Vodkin$11,76 million
- 12. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 13. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 14. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 15. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 16. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 17. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 18. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 19. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 20. Ivan Klyun$6,26 million
- 21. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 22. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 23. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 24. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 25. Konstantin Makovsky$5,47 million
- 26. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 27. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 28. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 29. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 30. Mikhail Larionov$4,46 million
- 31. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 32. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 33. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 34. Mikhail Klodt$4,02 million
- 35. Pavel Kuznetsov$3,97 million
- 36. Alexandr Deineka$3,82 million
- 37. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million