Auction "Russian enamel" on June 24. A brief summary
ARTinvestment.RU 11 июля 2017
The final spring-летний season catalog "Russian enamel" was sold out almost 40% and brought to organizers more than 8 million rubles
the Last Saturday of June, the auction house "Russian enamel" was met by large-scale (more than five hundred lots!) monthly auction of Russian and Western European art.
Catalogue of 518 lots ottorgovalis for 3.5 hours, which is very long by the standards of the "Russian enamel", famous for its auction marathons, five-шесть hours without a break. With the hammer went lot 203, or slightly less than 40 % of the catalog, totaling more than 8 million rubles — 22.5% of the average total estimate.
most (which is odd) at this time bought hall: 17 the most active of the nearly three dozen people, personally was present at auction, has acquired the joint efforts 61 of 203 lots sold. 59 lots failed to by the participants in the Internet 47 times in 88 attempts have benefited the owners of absentee bids, and 36 times the victory was celebrated by the buyers on the phone.
the Last auction proved to be extremely rich in famous names. So, top@section ndashлотов PDI could meet the objects of the company and K. I. Sazikov, fabergé, porcelain from the service of the Grand Duchess Elena Pavlovna and porcelain establishments of Prince Yusupov and others In the section fine art has collected the works of Apollinarius Vasnetsov, Konstantin Korovin, Nikolai Tarkhov, Martiros Saryan, Nikolai Stipa and other Russian masters of the first row.
In General, the compilation of the catalogue of names in the section came FROM more than noteworthy, but sold fine art is neither good nor bad. It is possible, of course, pumped up the level of objects, and the factor of summer again played a role: by the end of June people in Moscow is becoming much smaller. Whatever it was, of 245 lots of painting and drawing, open an auction in new hands left only the fifth part, exactly 50 lots. Total revenue here was just less than 2.5 million, an average of 50 thousand roubles for each sold item and about 10% of the average total estimate of all lots section. Bought painting and graphics in the range from 2 to 350 thousand rubles and, with rare exceptions, almost non-negotiable.
Surprisingly, a record amount was given, this time not traditionally popular for picturesque landscapes and for the graphics — still life setting and genre stage. The Museum, however, level. So, record a string of fine arts was the price of a medium size watercolor of the sixties Dmitry Krasnopevtsev "Plate with the branches" (lot 172). Previously estimated at 240-250 thousand rubles figure started immediately with a marker where you stopped correspondence online-торги, — 350 thousand rubles, which were sold to a new owner.
Second place ranking in the price took the Thong OUT pastel "Three women" — sketch software work "Memories. Widow" (now stored in the Tretyakov gallery), Viktor Popkov (lot 180). Offered for auction withan estimate in the same 240-250 thousand rubles figure in the same pattern went in for 280 thousand.
the Third place was shared between two picturesque landscapes: "High river" brush Apollinaria Vasnetsov (lot 17) and "a Brook in the woods" by Andrei Schilder (lot 24). Both works were sold at a starting rates of 200 thousand roubles to the participant by phone and absentee bidder, respectively.
we would like to mention the work sold expensive in relative terms the start. It was the watercolor "the facade of the house from the village Voronov" the work of architect Nicholas Leontyevich Benois, father of the famous Alexander Benois (lot 11). Bidding for watercolor sketch of 1879, who had a conservative estimate of 10-12 thousand rubles, started with 30 thousand rubles in absentia rate, and got the pattern online-участнику for 95 thousand rubles perekopivka bids from multiple phones.
Decorative-прикладное art and icons have always been the strengths of the "Russian enamel". No exception to this past auction. Of the 273 lots in the second part of directory in new hands took more than half — 153 lots. The amount of the sold lots brought to the organizers, nearly 70 % of the proceeds of the day — more than 5.5 million rubles.
a Large part of this sum, I must say, has collected a string of icons. Of the 22 lots of strings sold 15, revenue amounted to almost 2.1 million rubles — 108,2% of the average total estimate of the lots section. Moreover, the sales section of the icons and Church utensils gave us three and the highest result of the day. The most expensive paid for pre-revolutionary (1908-1917) icon "virgin of Kazan" silver oklad with polychrome enamel (lot 252): starting bid with 360 thousand rubles by correspondence rate, some phones have pushed the price up to 600 thousand rubles. In second place — chromo icon "St. George" 1900-х years (lot 265), bought one of the e-участников at the start, for 500 thousand rubles. In third place — yet another image of our lady of Kazan in a silver oklad end of the XVIII century, decorated with rhinestones (lot 248). With the starting of 165 thousand rubles in the dispute for the possession the icon of the joined Internet, phone and player in the room. Won the last one. Icon cost the new owner 2.5 times higher than the start — 420 thousand rubles.
the Silver sold is also very good: 53 % of lots sold Thong brought to the Treasury auctions a total of more than a million rubles. Mug with chased decor Supplier of the Imperial court I. Sazikov (lot 299, estimate 395-425 thousand) and very beautiful vase-сухарница with a handle in the form of a bouquet of the Moscow branch of the fabergé firm (lot 309, estimate 589-635 thousand), unfortunately, turned out to beamong unsold. And the most expensive item of silver was lot 307 — Cup holder in the Russian style "Heroes" from the workshop of Mikhail Tarasov, who went for 155 thousand rubles at a starting part-time rate.
In the string of jewelry has sold 40 % of the lots, totaling a little less than 300 thousand rubles. The most accessible here steel silver brooch and cufflinks made Sverdlovsk plant No. 10 of "Russian gems" in 1958 (lot 354), which the buyer in the room at the starting price of 2,5 thousand rubles. The most expensive lot of the Thong was a gold bracelet with citrines (lot 331) of the early XX century, who went into the hall for 65 thousand roubles with absentee start in 60 thousand.
In the section of porcelain and glass in new hands went 77 of 121 lots. Total revenue amounted to almost 1.7 million rubles — to 59.4 % of the mean estimate. The greatest success with the audience enjoyed this time, not tea pairs or in sculpture, and the plates that were fierce competition. So, several phone players, participants in the Internet and room for quite a long time could not decide who would get the plate "Ivan Tsarevich", made at the factory of the Kornilov brothers in 1900-х years and painted on the figure I. Bilibin (lot 422). With 55 thousand start plate, the efforts of all the people willing to buy it, the price increased almost 4 times and was purchased by a party in the hall for 200 thousand rubles. Similar events were held and one of the most interesting lots of porcelain Thong — dish from the service of the Grand Duchess Elena Pavlovna, the granddaughter of Catherine the great, made by the Imperial porcelain factory in 1796-1801 (lot 414): starting with 36 thousand rubles, a couple of phones and party in the hall quickly brought the hammer price to the final 110 thousand rubles. Won the phone.
String of bronze and other articles of daily use and interior has pleased almost 43%-ным care lots and nearly 40%-ным the result in the form of money: it was sold 15 lots of 35 in the amount of 452 thousand rubles. Of most interest here called Western bronze with gilding road inkstand in the form of a book the mid-nineteenth century (lot 487): estimated at 4-7,5 thousand rubles, the lot started with 8 thousand absentee rate was sold to the Internet for 19 thousand rubles. The most expensive lot of the section was a cast bronze sculpture by M. wolf "a Couple in the cart" (lot 491), inherited the new owner on the phone at a starting price of 235 thousand rubles.
Congratulations to the "Russian enamel" is quite good (especially in the segment of DPI) completed spring-летнего season and we will wait for the new autumn already directories.
When quoting reference to the https://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 23.11.2017 What kind of pictures gives Putin Paintings — is one of the most frequent gifts that the President gives for the camera. In the week he congratulated the Patriarch on his birthday, again giving a picture — with the decoration of the assumption Cathedral of the Kremlin. Remember that even Putin gave famous people
- 23.11.2017 Estonian post released a stamp with a painting of the sixties Hulot Sooster The stamp on the envelope Estonian designer has placed a reproduction of the painting "Fairy tale forest" in 1962 the brush of the legendary sixties from Sretenskaya group
- 22.11.2017 Of the French Museum stole the painting Giorgio de Chirico "Composition with self-portrait" was stolen from the Museum of Fabrega in Beziers in the South of France
- 15.11.2017 Russia's only canvas by Caravaggio cleared from bad edits The Hermitage painting "Young man with a lute (the lute player") returned to the St. Petersburg Museum after two years of restoration and cleaning
- 07.11.2017 The Tretyakov gallery has presented work Helium Korzheva A meeting of 33 picturesque and graphic works 2 Helium Korzheva was donated to the Museum by the collector Vladimir Nekrasov
- 24.11.2017 Contemporary art at auction "Russian enamel" November 29 In the catalogue of 114 lots (paintings, drawings, photography, objects, sculpture), totaling more than 11 million rubles. Price range of works — from 700 to 7 700 000 rubles
- 21.11.2017 Auction # 20 in the "Antique book club" At the first session of play graphics, painting, posters and postcards, the second — book rarity. Pre-show open
- 21.11.2017 Opened 205-е the Auction Traditional twenty lots — is eleven paintings, four sheets of original graphics and five works executed in mixed media
- 17.11.2017 In the footsteps of great expeditions and discoveries... November 23 auction house "Russian enamel" will hold with "Expedition" a joint auction. The event will be held in the restaurant of the Russian North "Expedition" Singing in the alley
- 17.11.2017 Rare books, manuscripts, autographs and photographs at auction "In the Nikita" In the directory — 489 lots. The auction will be held on November 23. Auction start at 19:00
- 24.11.2017 7.5 times higher than the start of a rare icon in the art Nouveau style at the auction "Russian enamel" The hammer price of the icon "St. George the victorious" has reached 450 thousand. from the start of 60 thousand. These and other results of the auction of Russian and Western European art of the 18th Nov in our review
- 21.11.2017 Soviet unofficial art in "Auction No. 1" on November 18. A brief summary The auction catalog of 142-х lots were sold almost 40% and brought a total of slightly more than 4 million rubles
- 21.11.2017 Picture of David Shterenberg in 12 times exceeded the estimate at the auction "Russian enamel" 3.2 million rubles were paid for the "portrait" painted by David Shterenberg (1881-1948) at the start from 250 thousand. A total auction of paintings, graphics and decorative-прикладного art in "Russian enamel" November 16, brought more than 8 million rubles
- 16.11.2017 The most expensive artists in the world. Top auction results The rating of the most expensive artists in the world headed by Leonardo Da Vinci, and ends with Paul Cezanne. The difference in price between the first and last positions of the ranking of the top-19 — 389,8 million dollars
- 16.11.2017 The most expensive sculptures in the world. Rating Argued that the sculpture is always cheaper than the picture... It is not. Three-dimensional works are also able to bring are just mind-blowing amount!
- 23.11.2017 Vechtomov, Plavinsky, Grositsky and other... From 29 November to 29 December, the gallery "Dolgorukovskaya, 29" and Alexander Mironov represent art-проект "Us(R)taught to life"
- 16.11.2017 In the Tretyakov gallery opens exhibition of Saryan A large exhibition in Lavrushinsky lane will present 29 beautiful works of Martiros Sergeyevich Saryan (1880-1972) from the collections of the state Tretyakov gallery, the National gallery of Armenia and at Home-музея of Martiros Saryan in Yerevan
- 14.11.2017 "Quitprogram" gallery "vellum" In the framework of the "Quitprogram" will be held an exhibition "Symbolism and non-conformism", a concert of Alexei Paperny, the lecture of Valery Dudakov
- 14.11.2017 The exhibition El Lissitzky opens in two museums Today, 14 November the opening of the exhibitions of El Lissitzky in the State Tretyakov gallery on the Crimean Shaft and in the Jewish Museum and tolerance center
- 09.11.2017 Sean Scully in the Multimedia Art Museum In Moscow, the Museum of the artist, is a retrospective of the international stars of contemporary art Sean Scully. The exhibition show of abstraction, created in 1960-х years
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$60,00 million
- 3. Wassily Kandinsky$41,6 million
- 4. Marc Chagall$28,45 million
- 5. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 6. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 7. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 8. Nicholas Roerich$12,09 million
- 9. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 10. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 11. Nicolas de Staël$9,42 million
- 12. Tamara de Lempicka$8,48 million
- 13. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 14. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 15. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 16. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 17. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 18. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 19. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 20. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 21. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 22. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 23. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 24. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 25. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 26. Alexander Rodchenko$4,5 million
- 27. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 28. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 29. Konstantin Makovsky$4,20 million
- 30. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 31. Paul Kuznecov$3,97 million
- 32. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million