Shifrin Nisson Abramovich
SHIFRIN, Nisson Abramovich
the set Designer, painter
From the family of a merchant. He studied at the school, 1911-1916 — Kiev commercial Institute. In parallel, he attended the School of painting and drawing А. А. Мурашко in Kiev (1912-1915). He continued his education at the School А. А. Экстер (1918-1919), the Ukrainian Academy of arts (1920-1921) in Kiev.
he Lived in Kiev (until 1922). In the years of study participated in the design of mass celebrations, evening of revolutionary poetry. Helped И. М. Рабиновичу in the creation of scenery for concert futurists in Kiev; met Д. Д. Бурлюком, В. В. Маяковским, В. В. Каменским. In 1920 — artist campaign train of the XII army on the Polish front.
From 1919 работал as a theatrical designer; designed the Opera Ш. Лекока "Green island" in the musical Comedy Theatre in Kiev. Also collaborated with the Jewish art theatre, Н. Н. Соловцова (2-й State drama theatre of the Ukrainian SSR them. В. И. Ленина) in Kiev.
In 1922 переехал in Moscow. In the spring of 1923 был involved И. И. Нивинским and А. А. Экстер registration 1-й VSHV in Moscow. Closer to А. Д. Гончаровым, А. А. Лабасом many Moscow artists.
Studied theatre-декорационным and design art, book and easel graphics. In 1924-1927 headed the graphic Department of Centrastate. In the second half of 1920-х — early 1930-х collaborated with GIZ, the publishing house "Young guard". Issued books: "chiriquí-пузырики" (1927, 1929;, along with other artists), "Oktyabryatskoy" (1930, 1931) Н. Венгрова; "Who?" В. В. Маяковского (1929, 1930, 1931, 1932), "Roald Amundsen" Н. И. Дементьева (1931), "the Beasts in the cave" М. А. Гершензона (1931) and others. In the second half of 1930-х completed the diorama Kabardino-Балкарии for exhibition (together with М. Г. Генке-Шифриной).
Created the costumes and scenery for productions of "Hiawatha" by Г. Лонгфелло in the Moscow theater for children (1923); "Miracle in Capzone" Л. Мойзфильда in Art@Studio ndashтеатральной В. В. Барановской (1923); "the adventures of Signor Kihada" М. Сервантесу (1926), "Black Yar" А. Н. Афиногенова (1928) at the State pedagogical theatre; "Locusts" Е. О. Любимова-Ланского (1926), "Calm" В. Н. Билль-Белоцерковского (1927) in the Theater. MGSPS; "Bread" В. М. Киршона (1930), "Fear" А. Н. Афиногенова (1941) in Maat; "Tokmakov lane" В. В. Смирновой (1931), "Street joy" Н. А. Зархи (1932), "Free Flemings" by Charles de Coster (1935) in the Theater working guys. Also collaborated with the theater "Berezil", the Jewish theatre in Kharkov, Theatre of operetta and Musical theatre. В. И. Немировича-Данченко in Moscow.
In 1934 he designed the staging of "the Death squadrons" А. Е. Корнейчука in the Central theater of the red Army. In 1935-1961 — main artist CTCA — TSTSA; among the most significant productions — "Deep province" М. А. Светлова (1935), "the taming of the shrew" У. Шекспира (1937), "Deep silver" Н. Ф. Погодина (1939).
during the great Patriotic war remained in Moscow. Missions on the Western front in Smolensk region (1942), Stalingrad (1943).
After the war he continued to work in Moscow (CTCA — TSTSA, Mat, GMT): designed productions of "the Break" Б. А. Лавренева (1950), "virgin soil upturned" by М. А. Шолохову (1957), 'the Drummer' А. Д. Салынского (1958), "the Seagull" А. П. Чехова (1960). Winner of the Stalin (State) prize 1949 года (1-й degree) for the setting of the play "Moscow character" А. В. Софронова in GAMT; 1951 года (2-й degree) for the performance "Flag Admiral" А. П. Штейна in TSTSA.
as the operator participated in the filming of "the Great fracture" Ф. М. Эрмлера (1945).
From 1914 — participated in exhibitions. A member of the "Ring" (1914), Cultures-лиги (1917-1920), Society of easel artists (1925-1932). Exhibitor exhibitions: 1-й Jewish art exhibition of sculpture, graphics, drawing in Kiev (1920), "the Theatre-декорационное art of Moscow. 1918-1923" (1923), "the Life of children of the Soviet Union", "the End of the theatrical season of Moscow", 1-й traveling exhibition of paintings and drawings (all — 1929), reporting the work of artists, seconded to the regions of the industrial building and collective farms (1931), "Artists of the Soviet theatre for XVII years" (1935), "Artists of children's theatre for XV years" (1935), "Н. В. Гоголь in the works of Soviet artists" (1952), all-Union art exhibition (1955) in Moscow; 1-й State traveling exhibition of paintings by cities of the RSFSR (1925); 4-й exhibition of paintings by contemporary Russian artists in Feodosia (1928); "Artists of the RSFSR for XV years" in Leningrad and Moscow (1932-1933) and others.
participated in many foreign exhibitions: XIV International art exhibition in Venice (1924), International exhibition art-декоративных arts in Paris (1925), International exhibition "the Art book" in Leipzig and Nuremberg (1927), International exhibition "Contemporary book art" in Cologne (1928), German artists in Berlin (1928), International exhibitions "Art book" in Paris and Lyon (1931-1932), the world exhibition "World of tomorrow" in new-Йорке (1939), World exhibition in Belgium (1958); Soviet art in the USA (1929, traveling), in Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm (all — 1930), königsberg (1932), Madrid and Marseilles (1933), London (1934), England (1936, mobile).
his personal exhibitions were Held in Moscow (1953, 1962).
he Taught in Vhuteine (1929-1930), the Moscow polygraphic Institute (1931-1932), the Institute of theatrical arts. А. В. Луначарского (1934-1936) in Moscow. Author of articles: "the work of the artist," "artist's Task", "processing performance", "Principles of design"; books "the Artist in the theatre" (Leningrad, 1964), "My work in the theatre" (Moscow, 1966).
the people's artist of the RSFSR (1958).
he was Buried at the Vvedenskoye cemetery in Moscow.
Work is represented in many Museum collections, including the State Tretyakov gallery, the State Central theater Museum im. А. А. Бахрушина realization of the project. А. С. Пушкина and others.
- 21.03.2019 In shorts at the Tretyakov gallery Never been — and here again. Until all forces were thrown on the protection of Repin, the attackers found a breach in the security of another building — in Lavrushinsky lane. In the morning the Moscow radio station excitedly discussing a new "performance" in TG. This time naked
- 19.03.2019 Italdesign unveiled a concept car "Da Vinci" Concept electric car, inspired by the designs of the great compatriot, by the Italians introduced in the year 500-летия since the death of Leonardo
- 19.03.2019 Security for Repin: from inspection at the exit refused After damage Repin "Ivan the terrible" and the brazen theft of the work of Kuindzhi, it is feared that visitors of the blockbuster "Ilya Repin" will face a crackdown
- 19.03.2019 Omega has released a watch with the design of the Russian artist Dial and slim ceramic case of the new Rado True Thinline My Bird decorated with a feather and a picture of the mythical bird Stratim created by the artist Elena Miro
- 19.03.2019 Gallery "vellum" has denied the information about the theft of the paintings on Prechistenka No artwork was not stolen. The information spread by some media, was false
- 03.08.2018 Торги «Антиквариума» 28 июля. Краткие итоги Наторговали на 3,6 миллиона рублей — 131 % от эстимейта. Одним из топ-лотов стала работа Владимира Немухина, проданная за 240 тысяч
- 25.07.2018 Очередной аукцион #всёпорублю в «Литфонде» принес почти 4,5 млн.руб. Топ-лотом стала икона «Богоматерь Владимирская» — 600 тыс. руб.
- 24.07.2018 «Русская Эмаль» торжественно закрывает сезон и уходит в отпуск На завершающих торгах 14 июля «Русская эмаль» порадовала участников Кандинским, целой коллекцией нэцкэ и произведениями Пыжовой
- 16.07.2018 Краткие итоги сороковых живописных торгов «Кабинета» Аукционный дом «Кабинет» проводит последние торги сезона и уходит в отпуск до осени, вслед за своими игроками
- 03.07.2018 Коротко о главном: итоги аукциона 28 июня в «Литфонде» Рейтинг возглавляют классики русской литературы, а сказочники продолжают удивлять
- 12.03.2019 Experts: the culture industry brings the US economy is 4 times more than agricultural production This conclusion is contained in a study published in March 2019, Bureau of economic analysis, U.S. (BEA) and National endowment for the arts (NEA)
- 11.12.2018 Why deduction of 5 % — is bad for artists Three months ago came into force the government decision No. 285: sellers of paintings commanded to donate 5 % of resale to an accredited organization UPRAVI in favor of the artists and heirs to copyright. Explain what's wrong with that
- 06.12.2018 As predictions have come true AI on the "Russian trading" in November 2018 Under each picture lots see real results are translated from pounds to dollars at the rate of 1.28. And compare with the forecast AI
- 27.11.2018 The Museum "Rostov Kremlin" have shown exposed the forgery of Russian avant-garde Curators of the exhibition "the Tail of the comet" Elena Basner, Yuri Avvakumov and Sergei Sazonov. Author Natalia Karofsky. Eight falshakov show specifically in a separate room. Including the scandalous "Samovar" by Malevich
- 20.11.2018 Living artists: top sales The ranking of the most expensive works of living artists — is design, talking about the role and place of the artist in art history is much less than on the age and health of the fortress
- 06.03.2019 "The year of theatre in the village of Peremilovo" In Theatrical gallery on Malaya Ordynka opened a personal exhibition of Vladimir Lyubarova
- 06.03.2019 Paintings and drawings by Anatoly Zverev gallery "vellum" On 24 February at the New Museum Aslan chehova (SPb) ended the great exhibition "Anatoly Zverev. Painting. Graphics". Most of the exposure can now be seen in Moscow
- 05.03.2019 Vladimir Kalinin in the Antique centre on the Garden For the first time in the exhibition space managed to collect more than 50 works 1960-80-х years from a private collection
- 28.02.2019 Images of women & women-художницы at exhibitions of the Russian Museum in Malaga Branch timing in the Spanish city of Malaga has opened three exhibitions: "Saints, Queens, and workers. The image of women in Russian art", "Russian artist. At the intersection of tradition and avant-garde" and "Graphics Russian artists from the collection of Christine Gmurzynska"
- 28.02.2019 "The aristocratic portrait in Russia of the XVIII — beginning of the XX century" Exhibition in the State Historical Museum presents the 120 scenic portraits painted by Rokotov, Levitsky, Borovikovsky, Tropinin, Serov and other
Login for subscribers
- 1. David Hockney$90,3 million
- 2. Jeff Koons$58,4 million
- 3. Gerhard Richter$46,3 million
- 4. Cui Zhuchzho$39,57 million
- 5. Jasper Johns$36 million
- 6. Ed Ruscha$30,4 million
- 7. Christopher Wool$29,9 million
- 8. Peter Doig$25,9 million
- 9. Zeng Fanzhi$23,3 million
- 10. Robert Ryman$20,6 million
- 11. Damien Hirst$19,2 million
- 12. Maurizio Cattelan$17,19 million
- 13. Mark Grotjahn$16,8 million
- 14. Takashi Murakami$15,16 million
- 15. Jin Shangyi$13,89 million
- 16. Frank Stella$13,69 million
- 17. John Currin$12 million
- 18. Brice Marden$10,917 million
- 19. Zhang Xiaogang$10,16 million
- 20. Bruce Nauman$9,9 million