Exhibitions of works of art
Show Yevgeny Lysenko at the Constantine Palace
ARTinvestment.RU 28 апреля 2012
Yesterday, an exhibition, which will probably be the first step towards the return of yet another forgotten Russian avant-garde artist - Eugene A. Lysenko
«Palace of Congresses" (Constantine Palace) April 27 - May 27, 2012
St. Petersburg, the village. Strelna, Birch Alley, 3
Yesterday State Complex "Congress Palace" (Constantine Palace in Strelna) opened an exhibition of works Yevgeny Lysenko, "Russian Avant-Garde." The exhibition in the framework of the "Forgotten Names", whose purpose - to draw public attention to the works to this day unknown or lesser-known artists, presents the work of Eugene A. Lysenko. Paintings and drawings of the representative of the Russian avant-garde available in public collections of the Russian Federation, but they were miraculously preserved in private collections in St. Petersburg.
Yevgeny Lysenko most of his life in Uzbekistan. Unknown details of his biography, lost most of his works. About three hundred of his paintings, painted on canvas, wood, cloth, were discovered many years after his death in one of the provincial towns: they are stored in the attic, and one of the paintings on the roof closed the loophole.
«No one has seen most of his works, and when in a small town near Moscow, these canvases have been discovered, it was a great event, - says Svetlana Lysenko Yanchenko, head of the exhibition complex" The Palace of Congresses. " - They were in terrible condition. We invited conservators, art historians and managed to recover them. The exhibition will present not all of these works, and works about 50-60 ».
Fate Artist raises many questions. It is possible that he studied Kazimir Malevich , Michael Matyushina and . Modern researchers believe surviving canvases Lysenko equal to the best creations and Malevich. Affect the expression of the wizard, and a wealth of colors and express the very essence of the Russian avant-garde.
The exhibition is open at the Center for Contemporary Art (Press the center "of the Palace of Congresses»).
When quoting reference to the http://artinvestment.ru without fail
- 21.07.2016 It became known, to whom van Gogh gave his severed ear The daughter of a local farmer, forced to moonlight in a brothel
- 21.07.2016 Jeff Koons fired 14 employees attempting to unionize Media reported, citing anonymous sources
- 14.07.2016 In France, the expert has robbed old ladies of Leonardo At least 80-летняя the owner believes that she received the inheritance pattern is the work of Da Vinci
- 13.07.2016 TG took from Feodosia Aivazovsky selected Feodosia gallery sends to the exhibition in the Tretyakov gallery 38 works of Aivazovsky, but don't be afraid of what this summer in the Crimea will be nothing to watch.
- 13.07.2016 Shemyakin will release autumn jewelry collection The famous sixties in partnership with the jewelry house is preparing Sasonko collection of jewelry and sculptures of small forms
- 22.07.2016 The results of the Auction No. 137. Dulkin – 120 000 The result corresponds to the height of the summer holidays. Sold 7 out of 20. The maximum interest was shown in the pictures Kostandi and Zverev, but the reserves were higher
- 20.07.2016 Online-аукцион "literary Fund" on July 27 July 27 "Cabinet" will hold 21-е auction. The auction will be held online. In the directory — over 400 lots of rare books, manuscripts, postcards, photographs, posters and graphics
- 20.07.2016 Rare books, manuscripts, autographs and photographs at auction "In the Nikita" 28 Jul 2016 "House of antique books in Nikitsky" conducts the auction No. 77. The beginning of the auctions at 17:00
- 20.07.2016 "KABINET" conducts online-аукцион No. 6 "KABINET" informs that online-аукцион No. 6 "Rare books, autographs, manuscripts, photographs," not to be held July 15 from-за technical failure, will be held on July 21. Start bidding at 14:00
- 19.07.2016 Open 137-е the Auction Traditional twenty lots — nine paintings, six original leaves and two — graphics and three works made in mixed media
- 20.07.2016 Auction "Russian enamel" on July 14. A brief summary Autograph of Babel was sold for 1.5 million rubles., and a book about gambling and clubs — for 2 million rubles.
- 08.07.2016 "Russian enamel": Malyavina, Berlin and porcelain Gogol's characters was dismantled without a trace On the last Saturday of the last month, on June 25, the auction house "Russian enamel" held a traditional monthly auction of Russian and Western European art
- 07.07.2016 A million for the Paris Roses! Collection of poems of Georgy Ivanov showed 55-кратный growth rates relative start at the auction "KABINET" June 23rd — and became the third ranking in the price of the evening
- 06.07.2016 False imprisonment allegedly Center. Grabar. Consolidated list At the suggestion of GRC them. academician I. E. Grabar, we publish the updated number of scans of counterfeit expert reports, "issued by counterfeiters on behalf of the Department of scientific expertise of a respected organization
- 06.07.2016 Top-10 artists orbit Russian art in the first half of 2016 The most expensive work of half was sold in the pre-new-Йорке, rebellious London and its rising powers rival Paris
- 22.07.2016 Etchings and drawings by Ivan Shishkin at the exhibition in Central house of artists July 26 antique galleries "KABINET" in the Central house of artists presents an exhibition of all 60 etchings by Ivan Shishkin from the famous folder A. F. Marx
- 20.07.2016 Chagall in Malaga Today, the branch of the State Russian Museum in Malaga (in the center for the arts "Tabakalera") opens exhibition of works by Marc Chagall and his Russian contemporaries – Altman antokolski etc.
- 18.07.2016 "War and peace Vadim Sidur" In the Museum of Sidur in Moscow opens a large retrospective exhibition of Vadim Sidur (1924-1986). In the exhibition more than 40 works
- 14.07.2016 Vyacheslav Zaitsev at the Hermitage A large retrospective exhibition at the Manege of the Small Hermitage features more than 100 ensembles of the fashion House "Slava Zaitsev" for 30 years, as well as sketches and photographs
- 13.07.2016 Exhibition of watercolors by albert Benois in the gallery "the office" was extended until July 17 At the exhibition in Central house of artists presents about 50 works from private collections of Moscow and St-Петербурга
Login for subscribers
- 1. Mark Rothko$86,83 million
- 2. Kazimir Malevich$60,00 million
- 3. Chaim Soutine$28,16 million
- 4. Wassily Kandinsky$23,04 million
- 5. Alexei Jawlensky$18,59 million
- 6. Marc Chagall$14,85 million
- 7. Valentin Serov$14,51 million
- 8. Nicholas Roerich$12,09 million
- 9. Natalia Goncharova$10,88 million
- 10. Nicolai Fechin$10,84 million
- 11. Nicolas de Staël$9,42 million
- 12. Tamara de Lempicka$8,48 million
- 13. Ilya Repin$7,43 million
- 14. Konstantin Somov$7,33 million
- 15. Ilya Mashkov$7,25 million
- 16. Boris Kustodiev$7,07 million
- 17. Vasily Polenov$6,34 million
- 18. Yuri Annenkov$6,27 million
- 19. Vasily Vereshchagin$6,15 million
- 20. Zinaida Serebriakova$5,85 million
- 21. Ilya Kabakov$5,83 million
- 22. Alexander Yakovlev$5,56 million
- 23. Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine$5,37 million
- 24. Ivan Aivazovsky$5,34 million
- 25. Vladimir Borovikovsky$5,02 million
- 26. Sonia Delaunay$4,34 million
- 27. Mikhail Nesterov$4,30 million
- 28. Konstantin Makovsky$4,20 million
- 29. Vera Rockline$4,04 million
- 30. Paul Kuznecov$3,97 million
- 31. Boris Grigoriev$3,72 million